Chow Call Simple Beef Stew
November 1st, 2019 By Brogan Davis - GTI Girl
Brogan's Simple Beef Stew
It's finally Fall! Time to bring out those crock pots and enjoy all the recipes that bring you back to your childhood. Brogan's Beef Stew isa simple recipe that you can prepare in the morning and enjoy with your family for dinner without all the messy clean-up!
Simple. Set it & forget it. Delicious comfort food. Need I say more?! Brogan's recipe will leave your families' mouths watering and your kitchen squeaky clean!
- 1 1/2 Pounds Round Roast (Cut Into 2 Inch Cubes)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Paprika (Divided)
- 1/4 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 1/2 Cups Onion Soup
- 1 Cup Stewed Tomatoes
- 7 Medium Potatoes (Peeled & Cut Into Chunks)
- 2 Medium Onions (Sliced)
- Place beef in 4-quart slow cooker. In small-size bowl combine 1 teaspoon paprika, flour, pepper, and thyme. Sprinkle over beef. Toss to coat.
- Add onion soup, tomatoes, potatoes, and onion. Give a good stir. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 5 hours until beef is tender.
- Sprinkle with remaining paprika and serve warm and with a side of Homemade Biscuits. 1 1/2 Pounds Round Roast (Cut Into 2 Inch Cubes)