Chow Call Caveman Steak and Manly Arnie-Palmer
August 21st, 2020 By Candace Tucker - GTI Girl
Can you believe this summer is almost over? Phew, and has it been a hot one?!
Just in time for your Labor Day cook-out, Candace's Caveman Steak & Manly Arnie-Palmers are just what you workin' men need!
- 2 Sirloins (tenderloin, rib-eye, or strip beef steaks, about 1" in thickness)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (freshly minced)
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Put olive oil on a dinner plate and add black pepper and Worcestershire sauce and mix gently.
- Poke holes in steaks on both sides.
- Rub steaks with Salt, Dried Oregano, & Minced Garlic. Then dip both sides with olive oil mixture.
- Place on a very HOT grill. Grill for 3-5 minutes on 1st side. Flip steaks. Grill for 3-5 more minutes to desired doneness.
- Iced tea
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Mint Leaves
- 1 1/2 oz Bourbon
Fill your Highball glass with ice, pour in the bourbon, then top it off with equal parts lemonade and iced tea. Garnish with a lemon wedge and mint. Put your feet up and relax!